Monday, March 3, 2014

An Amazing Missionary Conference

Well it was a good week.  This last Saturday we had a conference with a member of the Seventy "Elder Evans".  It was really good and we learned a lot about how we can improve.  He talked about the importance of receiving a testimony of the Book of Mormon before we are baptized, and how we should help our investigators start from the beginning.  He also talked about the importance of having the spirit with us.  I have learned to love these meetings with General Authorities and with the Mission President.  I always come out of them with an idea of what I need to fix and how to do it. They really edify the missionaries.  Not really much else happened this week, well nothing worth writing about.  I got a ton of time taken out of my email time because a dude who speaks decent English wanted to talk to me the whoooole time, so this letter might seem a little short.

It is so crazy to hear all of the Ben stories that happen throughout the week.  He always seems to have a new comment or something going on in his life.  I can still remember a little what it was to be his age.  Well gotta go sorry for the short letter.

Love,
 
Elder Nathan Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment