Monday, March 24, 2014

Happy Birthday Elder Lee!!

I did get in contact with Brother Bayola. He delivered my package to the mission office so I should get it tomorrow but if not then next week.  He also said that he bought me a few more Mountain Dews so I'm way excited to be getting those.
 
Well so far today for my birthday we played basketball at the church (and a little bit of soccer).  Later today we are going to visit some families, hopefully they got some super cool stuff for me.  Its weird having a birthday in the mission...well I will only have one!!!!  The other one I get to celebrate with my family.  Oh yeah I forgot to put on sunscreen so I got brunt again, actually I haven't not been burnt for quite a while now.  But now winter is starting so I should go into repair mode pretty soon, and I am going to start putting on more sunscreen.
 
Well I really wish I had some cool stories to share with you guys but nothing super exciting happened this week.  Actually one of our investigators has been reading the Book of Mormon and he had an experience where his wife (but they aren't married) was really worried about something that was going on in her life, and this investigator felt impressed to share what he read this morning with her, and it helped her out a lot.  It was really cool to see him get a testimony of the Book of Mormon in a way like that.  Now he just needs to divorce himself for another woman and marry the one he is living with.  Actually that is a big problem with most of our investigators.. they aren't married.  Its really quite frustrating.
 
Well I hope everyone has a really good time celebrating my birthday, and talk to you next week!!

Love,
 
Elder Nathan Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment