This week went by a little slower not sure why.
It was a decent week. We have three investigators that are progressing and
really want to go to church. The only problem was that this week there was a
professional rollerblader from Holland (their daughter roller-blades and he was
only going to be available Sunday at 11:30, and church starts at 11:00 so they
couldn't go. But they are definitely going this next week so I'm excited for that.
Today we went to Cerro San Cristobal. This is my second time up there but this time
we didn't walk up, we took a taxi, but it was still fun. We checked out their
church up there. It was really interesting but I prefer our churches.
This week I studied Mosiah 5 and I actually
learned a lot about my personal conversion. I now that now I believe a lot more
than I did before and I am sure that I have received confirmation from the
spirit that these things I believe are true. I also saw a video that talked a
little about how we can see if we are improving or not. It gave an example of
how a boy was riding on his bike and saw a pornographic magazine but he didn't pick it up. Then it went on to explain that being tempted is not the same as wanting
to sin and the more we resist temptation the more our heart changes. That is
something that I really have noticed in myself. Here in Santiago there is a lot
of temptation for everything but I find my self having no desire to
do those things and so I would have to say that I am officially cementing my conversion.
Something that I did realize is that after this
change I only have a year and a half left. The time really does fly!
That's all I have this week!
Elder Nathan Lee
No comments:
Post a Comment