Sunday, June 30, 2013

Santiago Week 5


Haha nothing new this week either.  We rearranged our pension and it looks pretty awesome.  The anouncement that in the next few months we might be using facebook was pretty crazy but I think it will be worth while. 

 Elder Mendez had two perfect pushup things yesterday and so he gave me one which was sweet.  Now I can start working out a lot and come back home with some massive pecks.  I heard about the Heat winning from some members and that was cool I'm glad the heat won and not the Spurs. 

I'm getting more accustomed here everyday.  I can pretty much understand most of everything that people say in spanish and it's pretty cool.  And I can roll my "r"´s which is also pretty sweet.  Rachel is putting her papers in soon and I was thinking about it and it would be awesome if she got called here but if she is needed somewhere else thats ok to.  Anyway I gotta go soon but I am excited when I know the language and the lessons well and can start havin a blast here.

Love 

Elder Nathan Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment