Monday, June 3, 2013

Santiago Week 2

No idea why the mornings are so bad but I am less homesick when I am working so me and my companion are just working earlier and that's better. I think that this will pass after the first month but I don't know. I'm definitely gonna give it some time though. Well honestly nothing here is different just talking with some more menos activos. I don't know if I will be able to beat Stuart's record of baptisms because most of our time is spent working with the less actives. 90 percent of the members here are less active. I did get a call from my Mission President two nights ago and he said that he wants me to be a leader in the future so kinda pumped for that. Nothing else new though. We went bowling this morning and it cost like 2 bucks for 3 hrs of bowling so that was super freakin awesome.

Thats all I got for right now so just let me know any crazy news updates, movie updates and sports stuff and that would be awesome.

Love,

Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment